These are the instructions for setting up your Network Solutions, Inc. hosted email if you have Microsoft Outlook 2010 for your email client.
1) Open Outlook by clicking on the icon. If you have never setup Outlook for use with email, then you will get the screen below. If you have already setup an email account in Outlook, you will not see this page. If that is the case, go to the File tab at the top, and click on Account Settings and Accoutn Settings in the submenu. Click New on the new window that pops up.
2) The next screen is what you see if you have not already setup an account in Outlook. If you have already setup an account in Outlook, you will hit Next, and you will see the screen below this one.
3) From this point on, both setups should be the same. Put a check mark the blank at the bottom that says “Manually configure server…”
4) Hit Next.
5) Make sure the Internet E-mail selection at the top is selected and hit Next.
6) Fill in the information below as shown in the next pictures. You will substitute in your name and email addresses.
7) Click the More Settings… button.
8 ) Click the Outgoing Server tab.
9) Put a check mark next to “My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.”
10) Click the Advanced tab.
11) Put the cursor into the box with 25 in it as seen below, and delete the 25.
12) Replace the 25 with 587 as seen in the next picture and hit OK.
13) Remove the check mark from “Leave a copy of messages on the server”
14) Hit OK.
15) Hit Next.
16) Hit Finish.
You’re done! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 877-886-6868 or 256-547-6817.