Our VOIP based offerings including SIP trunks, software and hardware based IP PBX products, SIP Phones, and more. Unified communications
August 7, 2023 – The next 3CX update is beginning to roll out and will be applied to all customers by the end of the week. The new version is 18.8 and will likely be the last in the version 18 series. Key features for this release include:
- Simpler and better integration with Office 365
- Search 365 contacts from within 3CX
- Improved CRM integration – Search CRM contacts from within 3CX
- New reports interface from within Web Client
- Yealink T4 phones can now be used as router phone
Coming with the next release will be a requirement for a new user permission level called “System Owner”. We believe this has been applied to all customers already, but version 18.8 will give a popup in the web client if this is not the case. Please let us know if you see this popup.
If you have any questions or concerns about the new version, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, use the Chat link below, or call us at 256-547-6817.