Are you looking to replace your company’s outdated PBX? With 3CX there is no need to worry about management and installation.
Deploy On-premise or Cloud: The Choice is Yours
With Network Solutions, Inc and 3CX, deployment of your PBX is straightforward and flexible. Whether you choose to set up in the Cloud or on-premise, we offer a solution for everyone.
- Using a virtual server hosted with Network Solutions, Inc. we can create a robust, stable, and accessible PBX for your single or multiple locations.
- Low up-front cost
- Enterprise connectivity
- Deploy on existing Windows or Linux machine.
- Deploy on a NUC
- Virtualize and segregate on Hyper-V or VMware
- No monthly hosting costs
Security & Backup
When it comes to VoIP security, 3CX sets the standard. 3CXs inbuilt security has been exclusively developed to protect your PBX system from attacks.
- Increased secure web server configuration
- Automatic detection & blacklisting of SIP Attack tools
- Traffic to 3CX clients is encrypted via SBC (Session Border Controller)
- Voice traffic is encrypted via SRTP
- Automatic generation and management of SSL certs
- Revolutionary VoIP Security with A+ rating from SSL lab
- Automatic Failover for instant backup
- Encryption between browser and the website ensured via HTTPS
- Configuration can be backed up offsite with Netsol Cloud
By using 3CX, your ongoing savings on phone lines can be so significant that it will cover the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 80%
- Licensing based on number of simultaneous calls and not extensions
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
Clients & Features
With 3CX, you can take your extension wherever you go, from VoIP clients for Android and iOS, Soft Clients for Windows and Mac to clientless web conferencing and the integrated web client, you are guaranteed to be kept in the loop wherever you go.
Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere
- Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Connect all clients simultaneously via SIP Forking
- Most Progressive Android & iOS VoIP clients in the market
- Benefit from integrated features such as, Presence, web conferencing, conference calling
Easy to Use Windows & Mac Softphones
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop
- Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the receptionist view to administer calls, then drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Launch calls directly from your CRM; integrate seamlessly with Office 365, Google contacts or Internal Phonebook
- Automatically obtain reports on customer and agent activities
- Multifunctional Web Client with inclusive multiple features
- Integrated WebRTC technology resulting in reduced bandwidth usage
- Click-to-Call browser Extension
Integrated Video Conferencing
- Free for up to 5 participants
- Unlimited users regardless of edition
- Initiate a conference with one single click
- Correlated operability between VoIP and video
- Bandwidth Management and Control
- Remote control assistance for quick & easy troubleshooting
- Pre-upload PowerPoint & PDFs before meetings
- Easy to use polling tool for feedback