We’re happy to release a new desktop sync client for our NetSol Cloud product. This version is a real improvement and addresses several features such as conflict file creation and support for large files (over 512MB). As always, the new clients can be download from our Desktop Sync Clients page.
Highlights of the changes in this version:
- Upload/Download of big files is now supported
- Upload/Download of files can be resumed (Woohoo!)
- No more conflict files when a file is locked
- No more conflict files when a time stamps differ but content is identical
- Legitimate conflict files are only created on the client
- Proxy support has been significantly improved
- SOCKS5 support has been added
- Logging options have been improved
We recommend that everyone using the NetSol Cloud service sync client upgrade to this version as soon as possible. If you need assistance or have questions please contact us at 256-547-6817 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.