December 20, 2012 – We’ve applied a bugfix update to our cloud product today. This update addresses several issues including:
- Show drag and drop shadow for Firefox
- Fix setting of sharing password
- Several sharing fixes
- Fix versioning during sharing
- Fix mounting of external filesystems
- Fix several PHP warnings
- Show /Shared as standard directory
- Fix WebDAV quota enforement
- Restore send sharing link by email
- Fix mimetype icons for new files
- Fix the folder size calculation
- Fix for deleting multiple files
- Security: Auth bypass in user_webdavauth and user_ldap
- Security: XSS vulnerability in bookmarks
The desktop sync client has also been updated. The new version is 1.1.4.
This is a bugfix release for the 1.1.x line that fixes two significant bugs.
- [Fixes] csync: Fix encoding issues on MacOSX clients, now the client sends normalized unicode on that platform.
- [Fixes] csync: The client does a more sophisticated handling of server error states which avoids data clearing in some cases.
- Files > 2GB size can cause problems.