November 28, 2012 – We’ve applied a bugfix update to our cloud product today. This update addresses several issues including:
- Fix the new from url button
- Fix a memory overflow with downloading of big files via WebDAV
- Fix problems with uploading files who have special characters in the name
- Fix wrong folder size calculation
- Improved share link generation
- Fix the syncing of the Shared folder
- Fix Sharing by link from within Shared folder
- Several WebDAV fixes
- Fix drag and drop uploading
- Several Gallery fixes
- Several Contacts fixes
- Smaller fixes
We’ve also got new versions of the desktop sync clients. The new version also fixes some bugs in the 1.1.1 client. Fixes include:
- Allow to properly cancel the password dialog.
- If local sync dir is not existing, create it.
- Display error messages in status dialog.
- GUI fixes for the connection wizard.
- Show username for connection in statusdialog.
- Show intro wizard on new connection setup.
- Use CredentialStore to better support various credential backends.
- Handle missing local folder more robustly: Create it if missing instead of ignoring.
- Simplify treewalk code.
- Moved journal database to sync directory.
- Fixed Daylight Saving Time time issue on Win32.
- Fixed inode querie for directories on Win32.
- Stricter error checks on HTTP replies from server.
- Detect looping in mkdirs to fix sharing.
We recommend updating to the newest desktop client if you are using that feature. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.